This is my writing blog, where I will be shamelessly posting my work. Poems, short stories, flash fiction, extracts from novels...they'll all be here. And if you don't like any of that, just play with the tiger.

Friday 5 October 2007

Aw, shucks!

Big, juicy thanks to Cathy at My New Notebook for giving me this rather snazzy Rockin' Blogger award - it's a real pick-me-up at a time when life, work and studying seem to have combined in order to puree my poor little brain. After a good cogitate, I have decided to pass the award onto the spiffing Grumblog and Random Blethers, though it was a tricky choice as there are so many bloggers of quality doing their thang out there in the ether.

6 comments:

Graeme K Talboys said...

Thanks for the award, Viki. Much appreciated.

Viki Lane said...

You're very welcome, Grum.

xVx

Papoosue said...

Viki, thank you so much for the award - I am 'fair chuffed' as we say up here! :-)

Viki Lane said...

Welcome, Sue. I'm glad I could spread some chuffedness.

xVx

Anonymous said...

Well deserved award Viki! I really will get on top of clearing out my mailbox to reply to you soon, it seems to be taking forever, hope the new course is going well! *dons safety suit* ;) xx

Viki Lane said...

Looking forward to you scything through that mailbox - it's been too long!
*impatiently drums fingers on desk; breaks all fingernails*


With thanks to Graeme